
1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
Yes, as a matter of fact I have. Larry and I went to The Poconos one weekend. You know how it is a place for people in love. Nothing says love like having a shooting range and a place for archery on site. LOL
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
My childhood best friend is still my best friend. Colleen and I have been best friends since 1977. In September it will be 33 years. We met on the playground before kindergarden class near the hopscotch game.
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
Since I like to cut everything to the wire, I either arrive on time or 5mins early. At school though, I'm usually 1/2 hour early because we formed a 'coffee clutch'.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
I live SO close to NYC, but I'm not particularly a fan. I much would rather the California beaches, Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm and drooling over stars homes.
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
Right now my ring tone is "Ain't That A Kick In The Head" by Dean Martin. I also have "Teddy Bear" by my Elvis on the phone too. (I know, big surprise)
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
Right now - Baked Lays Cheddar & Sour Cream. Pre-Diet it was Doritos.
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
"Grumpy Old Men" with Jack Lemmon & Walter Matthau.
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
I've trimmed my own bangs. I'm sorry, I can't stand Dr. Phil. I'd like to knock the smug, pompous look right off of his face. Just onec. LOL
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
Since I rent an apartment & can't make any changes, I would have to say myself. With the weight loss, I can use alot more clothes.
10. Are you allergic to anything?
Dust, cats (I'm immune to Harley), and percocet.
11. Why is it so hard to change?
Because it is hard for the mindset. Once you get in the groove, sometimes change is good.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
Sometimes when you're in love, you let your guard down. People can then take advantage of that. When I was young, before meeting my husband, I was in a serious relationship with someone in the army. This man could do no wrong in my eyes. Let's just say, I had blinders on because the fool guy did alot of wrong.
7 comments:
Oooo, I don't normally care much for these, but this is great!!!! I especially love your Dr. Phil comment! I can't even stand to look at that guy, lol. Great answer, ! LOL!
Doritos - it doesn't get much better than that! And kudos to keeping your best friend for so long!
Bummer about percocet, dude. ;)
Enjoyed your answers! Thanks for sharing.
until next time... nel
I borrowed this one--check out my answers :)
Oh Jodi, love the answers. I too can shoot a gun, do the bow and arrows, I have Hamster Dance as my ring tone, and I too have my firstest best friend still as my best friend.
Thanks for sharing Jodi. Take care and God Bless!!!
Great answers!
Baked lays rock!
Post a Comment