I want to thank my new bloggy buddy Julie from "The Going To Be New Me" blog. She so graciously awarded me this little fellow on the left called Blogie Love. I am truly honored because she awarded it to me because she says I inspire her. I never thought I could inspire anyone! So, I really am truly humbled and thankful. Please check out her blog. She's got two. One is a weight-loss journey and the other is her personal blog. She is a great lady!!! Please give her a visit.I need to send this award to three other bloggers.
1) Sue at Coffee Slut: My sweet, dear friend who has one heck of a blog. I am so blessed that our blogs brought us together. Please check out her blog!! You will love her for her humor, her heart & her love of family, friends, and animals.
2) Bud at WTIT: The Blog: Bud is a great friend. He is extremely funny, he is so worth the Google warning and then some. Bud...I'm so glad that the blogosphere brought our paths together. Holy Moly!
3) Kitten at The Bookkitten: She is a fabulous writer and friend. She is funny, a great story-teller and writes a great blog. I love her sense of humor.
5 comments:
Jodi-
I feel the same way. I'm really glad school and all is going well. You make me smile!
I'm on my way to check out your friends. You did an excellent job passing on Blogie Love.
You have such a busy week, remember to take some time for yourself, even if that means a bath with some candles, good smelling bath salts and music. Otherwise by Friday you may be a bit frizzed.
Take care Jodi and YEAH!!! no matter how you won, you did. Plus going out and enjoying life, that's great!!!
Have a blessed week.
Congrats on the award! You deserve it! And I agree, you ARE inspiring!!! I am glad I found your blog!!! :-)
Thank you Jodi!
Hope you're having a great week so far ....stay safe!
Hugs!
You are an inspiration Jodi! I admire the strength you have! Congrats on the award! You deserve it:)
Post a Comment