Part 2 is where I begin since I finally got my rear in gear and started blogging again the other day.
12. How many drafts of potential blog posts do you have right now?
Just this meme. I am setting it to post Sunday morning.
13. In what medium do you draft your posts?
The one that Blogger uses.
14. How often do you completely scratch or delete drafts or blog post ideas?
Not often because I'm just getting back to blogging again. I was on a bloggy break.
15. If you had to leave your blog in your will to another blogger, who would you choose?
I would leave it to Sue and Bud as joint authors who can alternate posts. Sue can post about coffee, animals, friends and everyday life like I do. Bud can do posts about music and write his humor. However, I do have a feeling that Bud's posts would cause my blog name to change from Moody Blue to Holy Moly. LOL! I would totally trust the two of them with my blog though.
16. Are there other blogs that you feel are similar to yours in content, style, or voice?
I would have to say Sue's blog "Coffee Slut" and The Bookkitten's blog are similar. The two of them have a great sense of humor.
17. Has anything surprised you since you started blogging?
There was one blogger that surprised me. She kept disappearing and reappearing. I'll give you one guess. Wife of law enforcement. Enough said.
18. What are your goals or plans for your blog going forward?
I am going to try and be a better blogger. I really love this blog and all the friends that it has brought into my life. Plus it is a good way for me to document my days and share part of my heart.
19. Do you make any money from your blog? (optional) about how much a month?
No
20. What blogging system do you use?
Blogger
21. How did you come up your blog name?
I'm a huge fan of Elvis Presley as many of you know. I had a cd in front of me and looked down at the song title "Moody Blue" which happens to be one of my favorite songs of his. I just said..''that's it!"
22. How many blogs do you have? What was your peak?
Just this one.
23. Are you having as much fun as when you started?
Whenever I blog or read blogs I follow, I have fun.
24. Where do you find other bloggers like you?
From reading other blogs that I subscribe to normally. It seems like people with similar personalities comment or follow the same types of blogs.
25. What’s your one wish when it comes to blogging?
That is stay faithful and get back in my blogging groove.
6 comments:
Good answers. Thought it was interesting you leaving your blog in joint custody. Best of luck with getting back to blogging (something I really need to do too). Happy Sunday.
Thanks Mark. I really want to get back into the groove (Madonna pun unintended). I missed it so much. I felt like I had nothing to offer. Doesn't that sound pathetic? So I said..just do it! Good luck getting your groove back too!
You totally cracked me up with the reference to SCW! Wasn't she a trip? It is so good to have you back. Enjoy your Sunday, my friend...
Thanks Bud!! It's so good to be back too! I'm glad I made you laugh because you always make me laugh. Glad to return the favor! LOL! -- Yes, she definitely was a trip for sure. Enjoy your Sunday too my friend! :)
hahahaha@ #17 ....when will she turn up next?
Sue - I know..a different variation of the same name for sure. I give it another month or two because it's been awhile. LOL
Post a Comment