
1. Who would you like not to stand so close to you?
OJ Simpson
2. Which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the highest: mind, body or spirit?
My mind is being put to the test at school. My spirit is blessed.
3. What is your favorite movie line?
"Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here." ~ As Good As It Gets
4. What is your favorite movie title?
Are you asking for my favorite movie or my favorite name of a movie? Well I'll answer both just in case.
-Favorite name of a movie is "Somethings Gotta Give" ~ I just love the sound of that.
-Favorite movie(s) "Gone With The Wind" and "Grumpy Old Men"
5. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
Losing 147 pounds since April 1, 2009. This is the newest picture I got of me besides ones of me in my scrubs. Please note that I'm NOT wearing black! Baby steps for Jodi.
6. What do you try to stay away from?
Fried foods
7. What is it too late for?
It's never too late
8. Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
My Mom (God rest her soul). She always taught me to be honest, compassionate, loyal, and genuine. She also taught me to have great faith.
9. Would you rather be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? And why?
I honestly can say I don't want to be famous in either scenario. I have enough headaches not being famous.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Saturday 9: Don't Stand So Close To Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oooo, I liked these questions/answers. I especially liked the question about mind body and spirit. THat's a good question.
I love your answers. I think you are a very pretty lady too. 147 lbs, WOW!!!! You did an excellent job and all in less then a year.
Have a great weekend. Take care and God Bless!!!
we can nearly always go back and complete you are so right about it never being too lte
Congratulations on your amazing weight loss!!
I hope we never hear from OJ again. I stay away from the fried stuff as well :)
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/what-is-something-that-has-happened-to-you-that-you-would-consider-a-miracle/
147 lbs in less than a year!!!!!! Girl, you ROCK!!!! That is fabulous!!! Please share how you did it. I could use all the tips I can get!!!
Amen to #7!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Ttys!
You always touch my soul. (really!) I always enjoy you tales and dedications to your mom. I hope you know that.
Post a Comment