Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday 9: Should I Stay Or Should I Go?


1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away?
YES! I made it to the very end of the date though. Back before I met my husband. Once I went on a blind date that a former friend set me up with. Actually, I was kinda roped into it because she was on a blind date and he was bringing a friend. The guy wanted her to set his friend up with someone. For some reason, she thought I would be interested. Anyway, the Cliff Notes version of the story is that these guys took us to Jekyll & Hydes in New York City, then to a place..no lie...called The Slaughtered Lamb in the City as well. My blind date proceeded to get filthy drunk on yards of ale. Thank God the other guy was driving. He took us home and my "date" asked if he could kiss me goodbye and wanted to see me again. I had to make him just go away. Blech!

2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where?
Yes. Graceland.

3. Do you have any pet peeves?
Meme questions that are asked a million times.

4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours.
Mafia Wars on Facebook.

5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you'd like to be?
Priscilla Presley circa 1968.

6. What do you consider your biggest talent?
My ability to strike up a conversation with anyone.

7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite?
Josh Holloway

8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time.
The Beatles
U2
Bruce Springsteen & The EStreet Band
The Doors
Bon Jovi

9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying?
I would hope not to ever have to start a new relationship since I'm married. Hypothetically speaking, I wouldn't go into detail because no matter what anyone says, there is always a part of the person that is jealous even of past relationships that you may have had.

4 comments:

Bud Fisher said...

You did pick 5 perfect bands. Of all I've read today (including mine) I think you got it right. Well done...

A Blog In The Rough said...

Ugh, that man sounded horrid, and vaguely familiar, ha!

Hey btw I sent you an email to the address listed here on your blog. Not to be pushy or anything, just wondering if you got it or not :)

~Kristen~ said...

I agree with the comment above...that blind date guy sounded awful!!! Ugh!

LOVE your choice of Top 5 bands!!! It looks like there is more we have in common! :-)

Coffee Slut said...

I agree with Bud ....perfect choices!