Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #100



You can play here

1. My stomach hurts from yesterday. It must have been too many starches.
2. Stuffing is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard doesn't exist in our apartment complex unfortunately.
4. Home is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of coffee reminds me of happiness.
6. Chocolate is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my hubby getting home from work, tomorrow my plans include catching up with emails and writing for my class, and Sunday, I want to maybe go to see my sister!

13 comments:

Bud Fisher said...

Having your stomach hurt on Black Friday is very American...

Jodi said...

Bud - That is very true. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I will join you for that chocolate ;)
Happy weekend!
BG

Debbie said...

i like being home too.

Lisa G said...

Coffee DOES smell like happiness, doesn't it?!

Anonymous said...

eeek... starches swell so badly, and stuffing is starch and fat... Yer, glad it happens once a year :-D

Coffee does smell soo good :-D and chocolate smells like love and joy... Chocolate IN coffee equals ecstasy =^.^=

love your kitty, btw :-D

Jodi said...

BG - There is enough to share. I love Hershey's plain the best. Happy weekend!

Debbie - Home is where the heart is!

NurseExec - It sure does.

Thekoolaidmom - Starches rock though. Coffee, chocolate and my kitty - all of my favorite things! Thanks about my kitty! :)

Coffee Slut said...

Mmmmm chocolate would be good about right now!
Happy Friday! Hope your day was wonderful!

Amber said...

mmm, coffee. I don't drink it at home so I don't smell it often enough :o(
Have a fantastic Friday!

Jodi said...

Sue - Chocolate and coffee. Yum-Mee! My Friday was great. I got one short story done. (the one I am entering in the contest) I hope you have a great day tomorrow my friend!!

Amber - Coffee rocks!! I usually only drink it out. I get it everyday. Ok, not today...which has me in withdrawal a bit. LOL Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

coffee=happiness!

Jodi said...

SCW - It sure does!!!

Scriber's Web said...

Sorry about the stomach ache. I hope you feel better by now.

This weekend just is flying by! My boys leave today but come back in 3 weeks. So it is not all bad. This morning I am going to force/threaten/do what needs to be done to take their Christmas photos. They will never be too old for that. LOL.

Say hello to Jenny for me. Have a great weekend!