
For the Uber Amazing Award:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
For the Sparkly Award:
Post this badge on your site and link back to Maternal Spark. Then award 5 of your blog friends who have sparked creativity, conversation, controversy and friendships with you!
My Nominations for BOTH Awards are:
Sue at Coffee Slut
S at Scriber's Web
Debbie at Through Thick N Thin
Lyn at A Blog In The Rough
Ballerina Girl at Roller Coaster Ride

4 comments:
Thank you so much! You are the sweetest!
I hope you have a beautiful Sunday, I'm off to work but I have tomorrow off!
Stay safe and give Harley hugs and kisses from us!
Congrats!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
yayyyy thank you so much!!!!
thank you thank you! I'm a bit late but I'll be posting it shortly!
Post a Comment