You can find the meme here
LAYER 1: Tell us your...
* Name: Jodi
* Birthday (month, day): June 29th
* Birthplace: New Jersey
* Current location: New Jersey
* Eye color: Green
* Hair color: Brown
* Height: 5'8"
* Righty or lefty: Righty
* Zodiac sign: Cancer
LAYER 2: What's...
* Your heritage: Italian-American
* The shoes you wore today: None..I was home barefoot
* Your weakness: Coffee, Diet Coke, & Chocolate
* Your fears: Death of someone I love
* Your perfect pizza: Cheese pizza with a thin crust with meatballs on top
* Goals you’d like to achieve: Getting a novel or short story published
* Your first waking thoughts: Got to feed Harley and take a shower
* Your best physical feature: My eyes
* Your most missed memory: My Mom
LAYER 3: Do you...
* Smoke: No
* Cuss: Yes sometimes
* Sing: Yes and often
* Do you think you’ve been in love: I am in love
* Did you go to college: Taking online courses
* Liked high school: Yes
* Want to get/stay married: Want to stay married
* Believe in yourself: Most of the time
* Think you’re attractive: Never really thought about it..people have told me I am
* Think you’re a health freak: Nope
* Get along with your parent(s): I did
* Like thunderstorms: Not particularly
* Play an instrument: No
LAYER 4: In the past month have you…
* Drank alcohol: No
* Smoked: No
* Done a drug: No
* Made out: Yes
* Gone on a date: Yes with hubby
* Gone to the mall: No
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos:. Shared a box with my hubby
* Eaten sushi: No
* Been on stage: No
* Been dumped: No
* Gone skating: No
* Gone skinny dipping: No
* Stolen Anything: No
LAYER 5: Have you ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: No
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
* Been caught “doing something”: No
* Been called a tease: No
* Gotten beaten up: No
* Shoplifted: No
LAYER 6:
* Age you did get/hope to be married: Did when I was 25
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): N/A
* Describe your dream mate: My hubby
* How do you want to die: What a morbid question..but I'll say in my sleep
* What did you want to be when you grow up: teacher, a singer,
* What country would you most like to visit: Italy, Ireland, and England
LAYER 7: Now tell...
* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: I never took anything illegally
* Name a person you could trust with my life: My sister Jenny, my husband, and my BFF Colleen
* Name a favorite CD that you own: Elvis "Aloha From Hawaii"
* Number of piercings: One in each ear
* Number of tattoos: Four
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Five
1) My birth announcement
2) In 2nd grade I wrote an essay about why my mother should be mother of the year and it won so they published the essay & had a picture of me, my mother, my principal & teacher.
3) My engagement announcement
4) My wedding announcement
5) When I met Little Steven Van Zandt, we had our picture together and they interviewed me about the Sopranos and if I was offended being of Italian heritage. Nope I wasn't..plus I'm second generation.
* Name a past experience that you regret: I'd rather not say
14 comments:
I have a caffeine addiction, too - mine is injected through copious amounts of pepsi max.
Ahhhh Elvis...
You're my link to my future husband Mr. Joseph Morelli. I just know it.
you've been in the paper 5 times? you're almost famous!!!
Hope you have an awesome day, and you get to visit your sister! Tell her I said hello, and give Harley and Chester our love!
Cool interview in the paper with Steven Van Zandt! Have a great week :)
Holy crap you're tall!
Meatballs on a pizza? Interesting...
awww I miss my mommy, too
Ohhh whatcha got for tats?
Elvis Aloha from Hawaii is a treasured DVD of mine!
I just love the polka dots over here.
Happy Sunday.
dying in your sleep is the way to go.
The dying question is just one of many morbid or stupid questions. They can't all be gems! Happy Sunday!
Hey I'm a cancer too! How funny is that!
And really... Elvis? Honestly? Who would have ever guessed???
Have a fabulous Sunday my friend. I am off to run errands. Got your emails. Will respond this afternoon. Love to Jenny and Chester!
Hugs!
I'd love to read the essay you wrote in elementary school. You should publish it here.
Sunday Stealing: The State Of My Pencil Skirt
the blogger - Hmm? I'm normally a Diet Coke girl. I never tried Pepsi Max.
Paula - I know, isn't he the best?
fishingaround - I think that since Stephanie has been toying with his emotions for so long, you very well can have a chance to be Mrs. Morelli. Hehehehe
Sue - I never made it to Jenny's again. I've been on the phone all day with her, with Colleen, with Larry on his breaks and worked on AND finished (hooray!!) my two lessons. It has been pouring here all day. We are going out tonight to meet Coll for dinner.--- I hope you had a great day at work and that it went by really fast. Harley sends his love. I gave Jenny your message about her & Chester. She wanted me to tell you hello and asked how you were doing and the pets. Have a terrific night my friend!!! Hugs from me & Harley!
NurseExec - Yes, that was fun indeed. He was such a nice guy!
Berleen - I guess I am tall for a girl. My BFF is 5'10" so she is even taller than me. I'm glad I'm 5'8" because my hubby is 6'5". LOL! I'll send you the links to my tats.
Deana - Aloha is my favorite live performance. That & 68 Comeback special. LOVE them both. Thanks about the polka dots. I think they are fun.
Debbie - That is my preferred way to go...how morbid to think about though huh? I like the bed question better from yesterday. LOL
Bud - Very true Bud..Have a great Sunday my friend.
SW - See that, great minds are even born alike. LOL! Yes, I know the shock about Elvis. Hehehe. Take your time with the emails. I'm here :) Jenny sends her love back. Have a great day my friend!!!
Mimi - It is probably with my picture of me dressed as Cyndi Lauper. LOL! I think it is in that same album. 2 more reasons to find it.
She can have Morelli. I'm looking to nab Ranger. And "The Sopranos" is only my all-time favorite show ever, ever, ever . . . never play Sopranos trivial pursuit with me. I miss it so re-watch the DVD's all the time. Would love to meet any of the actors just to say "thank you" for the entertainment and water cooler/lunch discussions.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
JHS - I've had the pleasure of meeting Steven Van Zandt and Joe Gannascoli. They were both amazing! I can totally understand about Ranger too. I'd probably be as confused as Stephanie.
Post a Comment