
You can play here
1. Where is the furthest place that you have traveled and how far away from home is it?
The furthest was California which is about 3,000 miles away.
2. What is a blog that you would recommend for us to read and why?
I would recommend ANY of the ones on my blogroll on the right hand side down further on my page in the sidebar. They are all special in their own way. I have made a few wonderful friends now outside of blogland & I am very grateful. (Now I adore you all but special shout-outs go to Sue, "S", and Debbie who I've built a friendship outside of blogland..LOL)
3. What is the biggest surprise you ever have had and was it a good one?
The day my best friend Colleen & my sisters gave me my surprise bridal shower over 11yrs ago. I wasn't prepared at all for it. I thought I was going to lunch with my best friends. I showed up in biker shorts and a Harley t-shirt. It was a very good surprise. At least I was comfortably dressed. LOL
4. What is your favorite quote? (We know we've asked this recently. But there is always another great quote! :)
5. Have you ever been hospitalized for a major health situation?
Yes, I've been hospitalized for pneumonia. That was a 10 day stay. My asthma always makes any type of lung/sinus/upper respiratory infection all the more worse. I also had my gallbladder removed. It was scheduled but two weeks prior I went to the ER and it was so bad that the doctor did emergency surgery. I had some complications and had to stay 2 days. I went home for a day and had to go back for another 7 days because I became jaundiced due to stones being stuck in my common bile duct. Nothing is ever easy with me.
6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair for yourself?
I normally have my hair anywhere from shoulder length to the middle of my back.
7. What was your favorite amusement park ride growing up?
The merry-go-round or the bumper cars.
8. How long do you talk on your phone on a typical day?
Too long. I'm on the phone all day making reservations for my corporate clients to go on business trips. I have a long commute so I talk during that time too when I'm not listening to audio books.
9. Other than Saturday 9, what is your favorite meme to do each week?

5 comments:
Happy Saturday ...great answers! I'm pressed for time this morning, so I'll have to do mine when I get home tonight.
I hope you have a wonderful day with Jenny!
Wow, some major health scares! I think they make us stronger, but are NO fun to go through. Have a great Saturday...
aw .. :-)
ohhhhh bumper cars!!! They are still fun to ride.
I love your quote. Anyway, my first entry is up. Hope you can check it out!
Cheers,
Nita
Post a Comment