Friday, November 21, 2008

Testing My New Signature

I'm testing my brand new signature that Berleen over at A Strait Jacket & A Padded Room made for me!! THANK YOU SO MUCH BERLEEN!! I fell in love with her signature and asked her how she did it. She graciously made me a signature! I love it...it is like my little Harley signs off with me each time!!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Kimber said...

That is so cute! Berleen is just too talented at that stuff. :)

Coffee Slut said...

Awesome! I LOVE it!

Jodi said...

Kimber - Yes, she ROCKS!

Sue - Thanks!! I think it is SO cute. She did a great job.

Berleen said...

You are very welcome Jodi.... it wasn't any trouble at all :)

Debbie said...

i love it - and i want one... :-)

Stephanie said...

I like it! I need to get me one!

Ballerina Girl said...

I love it!
Have a great weekend!
BG

Amber said...

yep...I'm jealous...

Scriber's Web said...

Very cute! Love it! How nice of Berleen to make it for you!

Brenda Susan said...

So cute! Hi Harley. (Can't believe I just wrote to a cat! Ha!)

Femin Susan said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww....
This is a beautiful blog! This is amazing!! Welcome to my blog.. I am so glad I found your blog!

Jodi said...

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Berleen rocks!!