Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Stealing: The Women's Work 45 Meme



You can play here

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing?
Nope. I much prefer Light Catalina (California French) or Honey Mustard

2. Favorite late night snack?

Ice Cream

3. Do you own a gun?

No

4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop?

Starbucks - Java Chip Light Frappuchino
Dunkin Donuts (Specialty to me & my preferred place) - Iced Coffee

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?

Only the gynocologist because laying there spread eagle, nude besides a paper "robe" in front of a stranger isn't exactly my cup of tea. It is a very unpleasant experience. I dread going.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?

I like beef hot dogs. They have to be bun length as well. I don't know why they don't make them all bun length.

7. Favorite Christmas song?

Serious song - Josh Groban's version of "O Holy Night"
Fun songs - "Dominick the Donkey" which I torture my nephew Dominick with every year. I also am quite fond of Burl Ives "Holly Jolly Christmas" .

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?

Coffee - Iced or Hot. If that is not readily available I'll have a Diet Coke.

9. Can you do push-ups?

I'm not sure. I haven't tried in 20 years. LOL

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?

My engagement ring & wedding band. I also love my crucifix ring my Mom gave me.

11. Favorite hobby?

Writing and blogging

12. Do you have A.D.D.?

I've never had a test to see if I did. Sometimes though I can lose my train of thought very easily. It just may be boredom though.

13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?

The fact that I can trust someone easily and they let me down.

14. The last disease you contracted?

I got bit by the love bug almost 14yrs ago. (In Feb 2009, my hubby and I will be together 14 years which 11 of them are married years)

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.

1. I should have peed before I started this meme, I didn't realize how long it was.
2. After I do this, I have to do a writing assignment but will probably get distracted and go through blogs. (Maybe I do have ADD?)
3. I'm a little chilly

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?

Coffee, Diet Coke, and water

17. Current worry right now?

That my Harley cat is going to be OK. I'm nervous about the bloodwork coming in on Monday. I just want it to be that it is his getting older, that he doesn't have hyperthyroidism or anything else.

18. Current hate right now?

I really don't hate anyone. I hate stupid things like the IHOP commercial on the radio. I hate waiting. I hate traffic. Stuff like that.

19. Favorite place to be?

In bed sleeping with Harley at my feet. Too cute!

20. How did you ring in the New Year?

My hubby was SO sick. He was in bed asleep. I woke up around 11:30pm and watched the ball drop. I then went back to sleep because I felt horrible too. I was getting what he had. I hope there won't be a repeat performance of that this year.

21. Like to travel?

As long as it is by car, train, bus, or boat I'm good. I don't like to fly. (Yes, I am a corporate travel agent, I know)

22. Name three people who will complete Sunday Stealing this week:

Sue, Debbie, and Bud

23. Do you own slippers?

Yes, but they need to be replaced. Big Time.

24. What color shirt are you wearing?

I am wearing my hubby's black and gray flannel shirt because I am cold.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?

I've never slept on anything but cotton so I'm not sure.

26. Can you whistle?

Yes

27. Favorite singer/band?

ELVIS PRESLEY (that must be a shock to you all!). I am also very fond of Billy Joel, Meat Loaf, Bruce Springsteen, and Melissa Etheridge. As far as bands go I would have to go with U2, Van Halen and Bon Jovi.

28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor?

Absolutely not.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?

Whatever comes to mind, not one in particular.

30. Favorite girl’s names?

Mia, Amanda, Sarah, Samantha

31. Favorite boy’s name?

Matthew, Jake, Jack, Harley (hehe)

32. What’s in your pocket right now?

My hubby's flannel's shirt pockets are empty.

33. Last thing that made you laugh?

Harley. It was cute because he already ate his breakfast. He went back to his bowls and stood in between his water bowl and his food bowl and looked back and forth at each one twice contemplating which one he would go for. The food bowl won. It was funny to watch him do that.

34. Like your job?

Yes

36. Do you love where you live?

No. I would prefer a much quieter place to live. I would love to live in the country.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house?

Two

38. Who is your loudest friend?

That is a hard one. Colleen is loud and my friend Monica from Brooklyn is loud. It is a toss up.

39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed?

On the highways I normally go either the speed limit or 5mph over. We have state troopers everywhere. I don't want to get a speeding ticket.

40. Does someone have a crush on you?

My hubby does. But I know someone that has a crush on someone. We are all patiently waiting on Bud's reveal.

41. What is your favorite book?

Any book by Janet Evanovich or Sophie Kinsella.

42. What is your favorite candy?

Hershey Bar Plain, Snickers, Reeses Peanut Butter cups

43. Favorite Sports Team?

New York Yankees

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night?

Reading something for my class

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today?

Harley was crying because he was hungry. He wasn't meowing...So my first thought was "Ok, I'm up, I'm walking as fast as I can." LOL

8 comments:

Kimber said...

Love your answer for #14! Happy Sunday!

Butchay said...

hi Jodi yes I love Sophie Kinsella, I have all her Shopaholic series of books and can you keep a secret, I still have to get a copy of that Undomestic Goddess, I heard its a nice book as well. I like her books because it is not too drama. it has a comic side on it. thanks for visiting my blog. TC

Berleen said...

Gotta love those peanut butter cups! wooohooo!

Bud Fisher said...

I hate that freakin' IHOP commercial, too. Happy Sunday! Hug Harley...

Ballerina Girl said...

Hi Jodi
Thanks for the awards...I will post them tomorrow!
Hope that Harley's tests come back ok...I'll be waiting to hear
Happy Sunday
BG

Anonymous said...

Evanovich is awesome.

Happy Sunday!!!

Jodi said...

Kimber - Thanks! Happy Sunday :)

Butchay - I can't wait to read the Shopaholic series. When I'm done with "Remember Me?" I'm onto Becky. She is a great writer. I hear they are making some of her novels into movies.

Berleen - Reese's rock. I love the actual peanut butter too. When they made it in jar form, the angels sang.

Bud - I'm glad someone knows what I'm talking about with the IHOP commercial. I really hate that commercial. I just want to wring the guys neck. LOL! --- Harley sends a hug back to you Bud :) Have a great night!

BG - Thank you so much. I sure hope so too. I'm nervous about tomorrow. I'm hoping he will say it was just a fluke and there is nothing wrong...that it is just his getting older. I'll keep you posted. Happy Sunday

fishingaround - I love Janet's Plum series. I'm all caught up with all 14 of them. I read Metro Girl. Still have to read Motor Mouth. Also read the Plum "in between the numbers". Like them too. Happy Sunday

A Blog In The Rough said...

great answers, I'm not sure which ones I liked the best, they were all cute or funny!