
You can play here:
1. Who was the last person you kissed?
My husband
2. What are you wearing now?
Biker shorts and a sweatshirt - getting ready for bed.
3. What is your favorite meal at a fast food restaurant?
Taco Bell >> Mexican pizza with no tomato and a hard taco

4. Are you a morning person?
I am once I have my coffee. I think it changes daily whether I'm a morning or night person. It depends on what I'm doing and how much sleep I've had.
5. When you were young, what career did you want?
For a long time I wanted to be a teacher for the blind. I think it was all that Little House on the Prairie I watched.

6. Do you have a thing (it can be just fantasy) for a blogger that you read?
No
7. Do you wear jewelry?
Yes, I wear my wedding band & engagement ring, a crucifix ring, 2 thumb rings, a bracelet, a necklace with crucifix and a pair of plain lever-back earrings.
8. Do you wear perfume or cologne? If yes what type?
Yes, I wear an Irish perfume called Inis which means energy of the sea. I love it because it is a clean smell. Not fruity or musky...a clean smell.

9. Do you think about sex a lot?
Not usually. My mind is so pre-occupied all the time, it is hard for me to think of what I'll do next. I should get points for honesty right?
***************************************
Just wanted you all to know that Harley is doing OK. He ate good tonight (Friday) and now we are off to bed. It is about 12:30am. I am staying put with him tomorrow to make sure he is OK. I will try to get some work done for my class. I have to come up with a completely new story and right now, my mind is SO preoccupied..I can't think about sex (LOL @ #9 above) and I can't think of a new story. I think I may go with one I already have since. I have so much on my mind right now.
Happy Saturday my bloggy friends!!!
9 comments:
happy Saturday to you Jodi
Why not write a tory about Harley? He is occupying your thoughts so use it :)
just a suggestion!
Have a great weekend!
BG
Great answers!
Happy Saturday!!! I hope you have a nice relaxing day with Harley!
Taco Bell Is the best!!
Kiss to Harley!!
Nice answers .....kisses to Harley and have a happy weekend
mine is here:
http://butcholle.blogspot.com/2008/11/saturday-9-kiss-and-tell.html
Glad about Harley. Sorry about sex. Good luck with your story. Happy Saturday!!
love Taco Bell my son and I drive through there after school for great treats!! to hold us until dinner... Have a nice Saturday! marina
BG - I finally thought of a story! Actually it is a twist of one I am working on already. It is funny because the protagonist in the story has a cat named Harley - what a coincidence huh? LOL! I hope you are doing well. Have a nice weekend!
Sue - I am having the best day with Harley. He seems to be feeling better. We both had a nice nap before for about 2hrs. He is eating good too. I'm watching him like a hawk though. The poor thing is going to be shell-shocked. LOL! I hope you had a great day at work my friend.
Debbie - Taco Bell rocks! Harley sends a kiss and even a purr back. Thanks!
Butchay - Harley sends a kiss back too. Have a nice weekend too!
Bud - I knew you would sympathize with me about the sex. Don't worry, I'll think about sex again once my head clears. LOL! Thank you about Harley and the class. He is doing well today thank God and I figured out the story. Thank God. Now to write it.
Marina - Taco Bell is a great place to have something to hold you over. If I just want a snack. I'll get a volcano taco or a regular taco and one of those strawberry fruitista drinks. Yum!
I love Taco Bell! BTW I nominated for an award at my site. :)
no tomatoes for me either! YUCK!
I'd suggest writing a story about harley for your class, but since it's more than a week later it doesnt matter :)
Post a Comment