Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday 9: Dreaming Of You



Click here to play along

1. What did you dream about last night?
It is very strange. I remember my dreams right when I wake up, but then I forget them 5 minutes later. It is so weird. There is one dream that I do remember though but it was years back. All I'll say is that it involved Clark Gable. LOL.

2. Do you often have nightmares?

Luckily, no.

3. Do you have any special talents?

People say that I am talented with writing and my people skills.

4. Who is the most talent person that you know?

It is hard to say. I have a lot of different people in my life who are talented for different reasons. My sister Jenny is SO talented with interior design. She just has an eye for it. I have friends who are talented in writing and with art.

5. What did you watch on TV last?

My husband had the news on when he was "resting his eyes" again.

6. Is there a new TV show that you would recommend?

Well the only "new" show I watch is 90210. It reminds me of "The O.C.". It is different from Beverly Hill 90210 and Melrose Place. I'm not sure if I would recommend it. I'm honestly more of a DVD sitcom series person. I love to watch old TV Shows.

7. Who was the last person you phoned and why?

Actually, the last person I spoke with was a customer service rep for Elvis' catalog store. The bastards forgot to send my Elvis pin for my 2009 membership. LOL! I got my membership card in a padded envelope but the pin was missing.

8. Who was the last person who phoned you and why?

My sister Jenny because she loves me.

9. What was the last snail mail letter that you received?

I received a beautiful card from my friend Sue.


Photobucket

15 comments:

Coffee Slut said...

Clark Gable? hahahaha
When I was on the Chantix I had a lovely dream involving Hitler ...nice huh? hahahaha

Have a wonderful Saturday! Give Harley hugs and kisses from us!

Coffee Slut said...

Oh ...LOVE the new look!

Anonymous said...

Nice answers! Mine is up as well. Have a great week!

Cheers,
Thomas Web Links

Berleen said...

you do realize that I matched your sig to the colors of your blog... but not THESE colors! LOL

I called customer service last, too! But not an Elvis one, AT&T.

Kimber said...

"resting his eyes" LOL I am guilty of that often.

Debbie said...

elvis pin eh (snicker) LOL :-)
have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Happy Saturday

Jodi said...

Sue - Hitler? LOL! OMG! I'll give you a little more details..mine involved Clark Gable and a movie theatre. Hehehe. Thanks about the blog. I wanted something different and I could't find any wintery/Christmas backgrounds I liked and figured..eh, I don't have to be festive right? --- Harley sends you & the fur babies his purrs and kisses. I just killed his face with kisses before. He is SO funny!! Have an awesome day at work!!

Jodi said...

Thomas Web Links - Thanks for visiting my blog!

Berleen - It still looks good. He is SO cute! That is funny we both called customer service. I'm happy when you can finally get to a human being after pressing a hundred numbers.

Kimber - He is always famous for doing that..LOL

Debbie - "Thankyouverymuch" - Have a great day too...love Jodi and the King...hehehehe

Sweet Cops Wife - Thanks SO much for visiting my blog!

Bud Fisher said...

Your husband seems to rest his freakin' eyes alot. Clark Gable? Elvis? I think you have crushes on dead people. ;)

Scriber's Web said...

I love the new look! Elvis' photo pops right out! What a handsome guy!

I would agree with you about # 3.

So about # 7, are they going to send you a pin?

I hope you are having a great day my friend! My boys are back in town so today just flew by!

Have a great weekend!

marine's words said...

Oh I love your new look and the cat at the end too cute !! marina

Jodi said...

Bud - Yes he sure does! His "eye resting" always happens once he lays on the couch. It is all over with. I suppose the evidence is popping up that I do have crushes on dead people. LOL

SW - Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I thought it was pretty and different. I'm glad Elvis stands out..because he is the King and all. LOL. Awww, thank you for what you said about #3 - you are a sweetheart. So glad your boys are back in town! The day flew for me too. I'm having a case of major writer's block and didn't get anything accomplished. Ugh! Have a great weekend too!

Marina - Thanks SO much! I love the cat too...that is my little Harley signing off with me each time. Take care!!

Joyful Shepherd said...

The fact that you had any dream whatsoever involving Clark Cable made me laugh audibly.
P.S.
Love the cute new kitten signature!

Jodi said...

Beej - I know right..Clark Gable. Hehehehe. Thanks about the new signature. I love it too.