Sunday, August 24, 2008

All This Food Talk


All of this food talk has gotten me STARVING. Ok, I'm really in the mood for pancakes, but that isn't going to work tonight because 1) I don't have any mix and 2) Hubby got home from work & is tired so we aren't going out anywhere. So, we decided to order Chinese food because it is too hot to cook. It should be here any minute.

We ordered Fried Wontons as an appetizer. I got as my dinner Shrimp & Broccoli and my honey got Vegetable Lo Mein.

What do you all like to get when you order Chinese food? I either get Shrimp & Broccoli, Shrimp & Garlic Sauce or Shrimp Lo Mein. I never stray from those three.

5 comments:

Coffee Slut said...

Ick ...shrimp! I get pork fried rice, chicken fingers and beef teriyaki. Always. Redford has loved beef teriyaki ever since he was a kitten and swiped one off J-Bob's plate. It was funny watching him run from us with a stick of meat in his little mouth!
So, he usually gets half of mine, the spoiled brat!

Gavin said...

Pot stickers, steamed rice, and Moo Shu Pork are my faves!

Scriber's Web said...

Too bad the pancake thing did not work out.

But it is so much better to curl up and eat Chinese food at home.

I love fried wontons and spring rolls. I order both. I also like any variation of shrimp. We also get a stir fried eggplant dish in texas which I like.

Tastes much better than it sounds.

Enjoy your dinner and get some sleep!

Jodi said...

Sue - Sorry you don't like shrimp. It is my favorite. The other week they got my order wrong and gave me chicken and broccoli. This week they did good and gave me two extra shrimp for messing up last time. That is SO cute how Redford likes to run away with your beef teriyaki..smart cat! Harley had a piece of shrimp today and was in Heaven! He got rewarded for having a rough day yesterday.

Jodi said...

Gavin - Pot stickers yummy. I also like moo shu but you guessed it moo shu shrimp.

Scriber's web - fried wontons and spring rolls I really like. Shrimp pretty much anything. Stir fried eggplant sound interesting.

The dinner was really good and best yet I have leftover for lunch tomorrow...pending I remember to take it with me.