Hey Everyone, just wanted you to know that if any of you are having problems viewing blogs or accessing your own it is because Blogger is having problems. Some blogs have been marked as spam. I read in a help forum that people who had this problem (It will say it cannot open or operation aborted), that they removed their site meter. So I tried it, I removed the site meter & voila it worked. I couldn't get past the Dashboard. Now I'm fine.
Just thought I would share in case you were able to view my page and not your own.
Glitches - ugh!!! Have a good night all :)
2 comments:
Jodi, I have been having these problem for the last few days (cannot open or operation aborted where did you read it ?) my friend had to help out and down load another site I am not use these site and I lost all my book mark pages :( I lost you and all my people on my book marker. marina
Marina - I was only able to access my Dashboard. On the right side I think it says blogger help or forums? Something like that. Two people posted that they use Sitemeter and that they removed it and it worked. I had sitemeter on mine. I never look at it so I figured if I removed it I could always add it again..so I took it off and I was able to access my page. I kept getting that message operation failed or operation aborted and it made that "noise". All was well once I took that sitemeter off. I also saw on the Dashboard that some of the blogs were marked as spam by error and blogger was working on it. As soon as I took Sitemeter off it was fine so maybe that whole spam thing wasn't it. Maybe sitemeter got corrupted or something. Good luck!
Post a Comment