
Saturday 9 - The Lazy Days Of Summer
1. What is your favorite summer drink?
Iced Coffee and Unsweetened Fresh brewed Iced Tea w/equal
2. What is the best summer sport to play?
I don't play sports. So I don't really know. I'll take a gamble with baseball?
3. What’s the best summer sport to watch?
Baseball
4. Do you like the ocean, the pool or the lake?
I love to be by the ocean, the sound of the ocean, the smell, the beach. I much rather swim in a pool. There is less of a chance of getting bit by anything, no chance for seaweed to touch me, no jellyfish, and no riptides.
5. Some folks drink whiskey in the winter and gin, tequila (margaritas) or rum drinks in the summer. Does your alcohol of choice change?
No, I always drink Malibu Bay Breezes as my 'drink of choice'. I'm happy with my girly drink any time of year. Hehehe
6. What is your favorite summer song?
Currently it is "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock. Also like "Soak Up The Sun" by Sheryl Crow.
7. What was your best summer growing up? How old were you and why was it best?
When my Mom took me to California when I was 16yrs old. She past away when I was 18. So it was our last summer vacation together. We had SUCH a good time. She saved up for our trip for a very long time. I have such wonderful memories of that trip.
8. Have you ever had a summer romance that you knew would end?
No, any of my boyfriends prior to my husband lasted a few years. I never had a "summer fling".
9. How old were you when you first went skinny-dipping? Who were you with?
I have never went skinny-dipping.
6 comments:
You may have been smart not to skinny-dip. Arrests are SO pesky. Have a great Saturday, Jodi!
These is a nice meme maybe I might joy you on them for saturday I do like iced tea in the summer time.
I don't think I have ever had a Malibu Bay Breeezs.
Happy saturday.marina
Summer romance is not necessarily the same as summer fling, right? Great answers!
Son Of A Preacher Man (It's On Fire)
You never went skinny-dipping? Put that on your "to do" list! I know it's on mine! hahaha
Hope you're having a great weekend!
i also love that sheryl crow song
now i am humming to it.
have a great weekend.
mine are posted @ www.lupusurvivor.com. hope you can drop by. thanks.
Bud - Thanks!! Yay, getting arrested would really put a damper on my day. LOL
Marina - A Malibu Bay Breeze is Malibu Cocunut Rum shaken with pineapple juice & cranberry juice. (May I suggest Dole pineapple & Ocean Spray cranberry..those are the best tasting juices to go along with the Malibu)
Mimi - You are very right...It is all how you look at things. Hehehe
Sue - I will add that to my "to do" list..That is good you added it to yours. You go girl! LOL!
Milet - I'll check it out..Thanks for posting! Come back & visit.
Post a Comment