Monday, August 11, 2008

Polly Productive

What a great day so far! It is really quiet at work and I got caught up on all my unanswered emails. I think these people probably think I died or something. Well, they didn't send out a search party. I think they know I am busy, either that or they gave up on me. It is cool that I got a little breather here. I don't know about you, but an empty inbox makes me happy. I hate to think I leave people hanging.


Tonight we are either going to our normal dinner at our favorite Italian place or we are getting Chinese food. Not much in the mood for cooking. Too lazy tired to cook. The commute this morning was ridiculous, expecting the same for the way home. Cooking will make me grouchy and I don't do grouchy well.


I will try to get on again later tonight. Have safe drives home everyone! Enjoy your evening!

7 comments:

marine's words said...

your so lucky to be going out tonight for dinner I will be cooking something don't know yet?
but yout dinner sounds better than mine,marina

Bud Fisher said...

I will call off the search parties...

Anonymous said...

I added you to my feed while back but I don't think I even commented... so let me say "hi" when everything is quiet! ;)

Jodi said...

Marina..what did you wind up making??

Bud - Thanks for calling off the search party...I don't want for a SWAT team to jump out of a bush or something. LOL! PS..Sorry I didn't leave behind my leftovers, I remembered them this time.

Zhu - Hello & welcome! Thanks for leaving a comment!

Coffee Slut said...

Hope you enjoyed (and got to finish!) your dinner!
Have a beautiful tomorrow!

Jodi said...

Sue - LOL! I didn't finish it, but I did remember to take the leftovers bag this time. Now if I can only remember to bring it with me to work this morning. I feel like that movie "What About Bob?" - 'baby steps for Jodi'. LOL! My life is a post it note, I swear it is.

marine's words said...

I ended making a small roast with vegs, i know boring but that is what we ate for dinner.marina