Today's HOT topic is the candy Red Hots. They are made by the Ferrara Pan Candy Company. I feel terrible because I've never had these either. I needed something hot and this is what I came up with. I'm not a fan of spicy cinnamon flavor. For instance, I do not chew Big Red gum. So, that being said, I do not think I would like these. One day I will probably try it just to say I did.
Did you know that these small cinnamon flavored candies have been around since the 1930s?

7 comments:
I LOVE red hots! Great post!
4 more days ...I think we'll make it!
Have a great Wednesday!
Sue - Yay! 4 more days. I wonder what next month is going to be!! You can have my portion of the red hots..hehehehe.
Have a great day my friend
Hi Jodi
I like Red Hots too! They are yummy, and yes they are spicy...
but I love spicy!
I am a little worried about what next month is! I told you that I would maybe do it....
so tell me again, when does the new month's topic come out?
BG
Hey Jodi and Sue,
Yeah! 4 more days!
I like to eat spicy food but I'll pass red hots. And pepper vodka.
Oh you should do that for hot... Pepper vodka is just too spicy!
my husband loves red hots!! I will just have a few I like them but not the whole box like my husband does! hope you have a nice day,marina
BG, Scriber's Web & Marina....I hope you all have a good day!
I have never been a fan of red hots. I just don't find them good at all. I would rather eat something sweet for a candy.
Post a Comment