After 13 years total of living with each other
My husband still cannot get it right
So I am asking my bloggy friends for their opinion
Are you an:A: Over-the-top
B: Under against the wall type of person
C. Whatever way I put it on is the way it stays
I am an over-the-top kinda gal. My whole life. My whole 13yrs with my husband and he is a C. Whatever way it goes on is fine with him. But see, he doesn't understand my passion regarding this issue. All you have to do is, just start the roll, break away the little piece of adhesive that they put there so the roll doesn't come undone. Why not do it if it makes your spouse/significant other happy?
It takes two seconds to figure out which way it goes.
Why I'm an adamant over-the-top girl
- Easy Access
- Less germs - it doesn't constantly touch the wall
- It looks neater
- It tears off easier
- It's the way my Mommy taught me how to hang it
Which way do you hang your T.P.?? Does your spouse/significant other follow suit?
I know I should be grateful that he is making the attempt of putting it on and not leaving a piece of cardboard around the holder and I do appreciate it, but just a tiny extra step makes the grand gesture even grander.
2 comments:
I've been over the top all my life...except for 16 years in the middle when I had my abyssinian cat, who would sit on the toilet and spin the roll and unravel it onto the floor. Solution: reverse the roll!
we're an over the top kind of household here
Post a Comment