Friday, August 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo - August Day 1

I am trying something new today. I've decided to join my friend Sue and do the NaBloPoMo Challenge. I'll explain because I didn't know what it meant either. NaBloPoMo stands for "National Blog Posting Month". What it entails is making an concious effort to blog everyday on a pre-determined topic. For example, July's topic was Food. August's topic is Hot. Even if you don't post about something related to the word Hot, as long as you post, it counts. If anyone is interested in joining the challenge all information can be found HERE. So here goes.

Topic - HOT
Well the word HOT can have many definitions. This is the first thing that came to my mind. I was playing free association. I know I will explore a variety of the meanings of the word HOT. But I want my first official NaBloPoMo post to be a fun one. So that being said, David Cook is hot to me. The funny part about it is that my hubby doesn't mind that I think he is hot. He also doesn't think it is strange that I am being a "cradle robber" because David is 10yrs younger than me. It is all fantasy anyway. Actually, I really, REALLY enjoy his music. I think he is unbelievably talented, and for the cherry on top, I do think he is Hot.

4 comments:

Bud Fisher said...

I love his music. And your husband is smart. Don'y screw with your partner's fantasies...

Jodi said...

That's right Bud..that should be in the man rule book.

Coffee Slut said...

Amen! GREAT choice to define HOT! I'm old enough to be his mother and I agree with you! hehehe

Jodi said...

Hehehe..I know isn't it great?? Too cute for words he is. It is the eyes and the lips. Plus he is talented as hell.

I'm trying to get on your blog but it is locked out..I read in the help forums that people were removing their sitemeter until blogger fixed the problem, it worked for me. I was locked out too. Not sure if you have sitemeter though.

Have a great night. I'm going to sleep shortly and hope to sleep for hours and hours!! Last night was a baaaad night for sleep.