Todays HOT topic is Hot Antipasto. Oh Lord have mercy, seeing this picture just makes me hungry. Hot Antipasto is normally served in Italian restaurants. It really consists of several hot appetizers. It is normally served family style.
What can be included but not limited to:
Stuffed Mushrooms
Eggplant Rolantine
Shrimp Scampi
Mussels Marinara
Clams - Stuffed/Casino/Oreganato
Fried Calamari
Stuffed Peppers
I love all of the above except Fried Calamari. I never was a fan of that. I'm actually not a fan of mussels either. Stuffed Mushrooms would be my favorite on the list. I may even be able to live on them if necessary.
Has anyone ever had this type of appetizer? What did you think?

6 comments:
looks good too me I don't think they have these in our Ltalina restaurants over hear but it looks so good I could eat it .marina
Oh what is up with the food pictures today. I started a diet on Tuesday and until now was doing great.
This looks so yummy and I bet it tastes as good as I remember.
Marina - I know, doesn't it look good? Now I am so in the mood for stuffed mushrooms.
Onangelwings - I'm sorry...I know what you mean. I'm looking at it and didn't realize how appetizing those stuff mushrooms really are. I want to search them out. LOL!
I would eat the mushrooms, eggplant and stuffed peppers ...the rest YOU can have!
OK, I'll have your portion of the shrimp scampi and the clams. We'll just have to give the mussels and the fried calamari to someone else. I'm not a fan of them either.
Post a Comment