Sunday, August 31, 2008

NaBloPoMo - August Day 31

Today's HOT topic is HOT DAMN!!!! It is a slang, a saying, a form of showing excitement.
For example:
"HOT DAMN!! I did it!!! I did all 31 days of August's NaBloPoMo!!!
The sad part is that the month went by so incredibly fast.
Congratulations my friends who did it as well. I would also like to express my thanks to all my bloggy friend who followed along with me all month. Your comments & support are so appreciated!
COME ON SEPTEMBER!! I'm ready for ya!

6 comments:

Coffee Slut said...

Great post! Yayyyy ...we did it! I am so looking forward to September ...it's gonna be a blast!

Ballerina Girl said...

YAY Jodi....
I am game for September, I just have to join...
I'll do it tonight!
I hope I can do it!
BG

Scriber's Web said...

Yeah! Congratulations! You did it!

Really glad that will do this again in September.

Ballerina Girl said...

ok, Jodi
I joined nablopomo...and it said September's is:
Ha!
Oh my gosh...are you kidding me? 30 days of Ha!
Well, we'll just have to see I guess!
Good luck!
BG

Stephanie said...

You did a great job. What is your theme for September?

Jodi said...

Sue - Yay! I know, we did it! September is going to be fun!! NaBloPoMo..watch out for us :)

BG - So glad you joined us..it will be fun!

Scriber's Web - Thanks! I'm glad I'm going to do it for September. It keeps me committed to blogging. I really enjoy it.

Steph - The theme is Ha!